Saturday, May 3, 2008

THE FIGHT BIGINS ~

It is 4.30a.m in the morning and im here to say HELLO to every1 xD
This is not my 1st time here but donno for how many years i dint blog already.
It's Sunday, which means the due time for my mkt assignment is less than 2 days, I'm asking myself, will i be able to finish it by the end of the day ? Yes i guess so ,definitely ! Next week onwards, i promised myself not to be that lifeless anymore because the real fight has come. Wow , scary wei ... assignments, presentation, test, hw, wileyplus and of course - EXAM - !! Well , i hope i can cope with all these ... no ... i should say : i MUST cope with all these !! no more chances for me ... this is life ... we hv gotto fight for it . no pain no glory =]
Aiks .. not to forget ... i still gotto work ! cant just leave May slip away
ESWC coming, not to say cannot go for gaming .... but .... find a suitable time =) gl team aAv
da sit for the day , buh bye

0 comments: