Friday, July 4, 2008

Hell dayS ~

Wow, i realise it has been a long time i dint update my blog ... not forgotten ... but ... kinda stress , busy , moody for past 2 weeks ... hehe ... but now im fine !! totally fine becoz i had found my life back ... i feel that im back to HEAVEN ! bwahhaha ... finally the mother of horror story is out of my life temporarily ... gosh ... now ... don even bother me about the result .... im totally gonna forget about it and enjoy my holiday ... xD ... hoho ... 17 days vacation in 3 days time ... its kinda like ... darn excited ... coz im travelling alone ... YES ... by myself ... LOL ... doggie im coming to u guys !! xD

What about past few days ? uhm ... wasting time actually ... haha ... went to settle the bills ... the flight tix ...everything .... =) owh ya ... went to KLIA for becoz the 1st time SOMEONE dint manage to catch up for the flight .. hoho ... wat a joke ... o ya .. the reason is ... finishing KFC is more important than catching the plane on time ... LOL

GOD BLESS ME =)

0 comments: